Monday, April 23, 2012

What I got from Kim & Kourtney's ebay auction - April


I'm totally bummed today. First of all I got up at 4 to bid on some items from Kourtney and Kim's ebay auction, so I'm soo tired today. I got two things. The Smythe jacket and the Seven for All Mankind booties. YEAY.
I was bummed though that I didn't get to bid on the silk cape (because I fell asleep...) and the Haute Hippie dress, because someone bid over me in the last second. Don't you just hate it, when someone overbids you in the last minute?! Well, I'm happy with what I got. I just hope the shoes fit...The jacket I'm going to wear a lot I'm sure. I already have three other of Kim's jackets that I bought on one of her ebay auctions a couple of years ago.







3 comments:

  1. Eeelsker din blog.

    Hvordan fandt du frem til hendes aktion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. får en mail fra ebay hver gang kim eller khloe holder auction. Kim plejer også at fortælle om det på hendes blog.
      er glad for du kan lide bloggen:)

      Delete